Total Page views

Monday 19 December 2011

Photomanipulation

WHSmith is a dangerous place i have decided...

looking harmlessly to learn more about the depths that are photoshop, and gain some insights into editing my piccys... then Jen has to go pic ups mag/book full of photo based illustrations and amazing artworks. now that in itself would be fine, but I'm a geek and this was like a little geek fest party going off, so now I'm stuck in editing hell, whats to much whats not enough, is it photography, does that matter.... more to the point I'm crap at being patient, waiting for the shot isn't by strongest feature spending months editing one.... well it ain't gonna happen is it..

but on the positive i have spent some time getting to know photoshop more, and I'm quite pleased with the learning, the result.. not sure, but it was a play, you tell me what do you think, is it photograph or art, does it have a place in photograph clubs and circuits....


steve

No comments:

Post a Comment