Total Page views

Sunday 23 September 2012

College start

Over the past few months I have had the hard choice of wether I should go back to college to do photography, and after a long chat with the tutor of the course I have decided to go for it.
The awesome thing about this course is that it has made me think hard about images I see and produce and in doing so I have found myself liking images that I don't particularly like visually. To look at an image and ask why they chose to do that style, subject, content or even technique . It's made me look at more artists than I would usually and that's changed my perception opon the those images that the artists have produced.
I have to be honest though, the thought of going back to college scared me, especially the first week. But thanks to a good telling from a certain hat wearing person I have come to realise that they are just old fears rearing its head. Load of nonsense really , silly Jen.. I'm loving doing the work now.

Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment