Total Page views

Monday 10 September 2012

Hoping college will rock

I have been thinking of doing as/a level photography all summer but didn't want to pay for learning for something I already know. After a lengthy conversation with the tutor I have decided to go for it, I may know a bit about photography but I think this course could really help with developing my ideas for my projects as I do struggle with making my ideas grow. It involves contextual understanding and creative development as well as the technical side of photography. I really hope I'm up to the mark on this as I've never really been strong educationally or rather literacy. Wish me luck

Jenny xx


(for everything Jen struggles with Literacy wise she makes up for with boundless enthusiasm and love for the camera, that cant be taught unlike the rest!, Steve)

No comments:

Post a Comment