Total Page views

Monday 23 April 2012

A little catch up

Well it been a while since I've updated the blog with something other than 365, so I thought I would let you all know where I am in the grand scheme of things.

Lens

Well you all should know by now about my new buy, Tamron sp 90 a lovely portrait and macro lens, and you should all know by now that it was also a long time coming. This beautiful lens has taught me alot, just for having to walk a great distance back from my potential subject matter in my photo, well different to steves 10mm lens. So Steve has set a challenge, we will be swapping lens for one day just for the change in perspective and knowing that it will totally throw us. We are quite excited by the idea (except if i see a awesome bug, its mine) . So pics to come sometime next week :).

Photoshop

As for what I have learnt from the special effects comp that was last week, my understanding of photoshop and its ability to manipulate images has drasticly improved. Having to rush (my own fault) my entry in three days including taking pics has really pushed me to explore the software further. And my ability to work out a solution with in the program with out button bashing has improved greatly, but hey button bashing is how we learn through trial and error.

It has also rekindled my artisic side and maybe this willl be my medium for now, so sorry acrylics you will have to stay on the shelf for a little longer. So we shall see what images can be produced by both of us, with camera and photoshop (won't post art here but will defo link it).

365

Here is day 114 .. not quite seeing the light at the end of the tunnel yet lol

 Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment