Total Page views

Sunday 5 August 2012

what a great week!

Fisheye daises! was a great lend, but I wont be buying in a
hurry at over  £500
 I don't think I could get enough use out of it
Its has been an awesome week for me behind the camera, some impromptu landscape plays, getting the sand between my toes and playing roulette with the incoming tide and my camera percariously close to the sand/sea. Then tonight a quick charge to the beach for a cracking sunset that just rocked for about 5mins before the heavens opened on me! was it worth it, hell yeah I think so but ill let you judge me eh!
in the week we had the wednesday night camera club stroll, this week around Parc Howard and I managed to borrow a fish eye lens so got some cracking play time in with that!!! 

 I didnt realise how much I miss landscape shots till yesterday gonna get out there now. :)

ok ok, pics tell the story better than me!

Llanelli beach, 5 mins before the rest of the sea landed on my head and camera! Its rained this summer fair play!
Bracelet Bay, Mumbles.. so wish i had had a 10stop ND grad for this shot!




No comments:

Post a Comment