Total Page views

Monday 13 February 2012

hanging out with friends

Another day, and a quick shot while helping build a wardrobe! well its raining out and frankly I can't be bothered to go far today, tomorrow I will wander and see what the camera see's..

So, how is the 366 going? well, I am enjoying, some days are a chore, some days i get great shots and don't wanna use them for my 366. its opening my eyes to seeing patterns colour and texture everywhere i look, so thats good. I think overall even at day 44 its been worthwhile, I'm learning loads about Photoshop even if its just trying to get the most from a load of old clothes hangers. but most of all I'm learning to carry my camera, stick the little light 35mm F1.8 lens on front and enjoy. Perhaps even carry the flash occasionally and see what opportunities that brings..

So a happy photographer, but definitely one thats waiting for the spring and the lovely walks out down the beach and waterfalls!

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment