Total Page views

Sunday 26 February 2012

well it been a while



day 42

Well it been a while due to a little computer problems (now fixed thanks to rich). I will be posting about three a day just to catch up, otherwise ill be spenning most of my nights sat here waiting for the images to load. Day 42 was a georgous day, a trip to Ivy Tower and its very pretty. Day 43 was a peice of lego wrapper late at night after building something for my boy ( a quick snap). Day 44 was my birthday cake :), was lovely to have a treat off my mum. And had a lovely gift off steve a Flash and money towards a new lens , happy Jen.

Now for the other problem I have been having, my camera is broke so I am pushing my old compact untill it comes back from repair (hopefully soon). so I will keep you up dated on how the compact peforms and how my baby does with Nikon... oh and I did see a peek of spring which means a change in pics too :)
Jennyxx
Day 43

day 44

No comments:

Post a Comment