Total Page views

Thursday 2 February 2012

ideas ideas ideas

Got a great load of ideas coming along at the mo, me and Jen have been brainstorming and have a few weekends of arty pics planned out. Its funny how different moods and ideas come and go, but for the moment how the arty side of photography has come into play, making shots rather than capturing shots.

Anyhow, this weekend we will be expanding a theme, playing with water, paint and beetroot juice! and a old fish tank.. That is of course if we get up early enough cos the rugby is on in the PM and that is priority I'm afraid. Anyhow, looking forward to it and to some more arty shots, but also hoping to look at progress over the last 6months and see what we've learnt.it has been an interesting journey that we have gone through, so me and Jen will be putting that blog post together soon.

On the other side of things, we both became members of the llanelli photographic society last night and I had my first competition entry which was exciting and nerve racking, came in 6th out a 33 which I was very pleased with. Next week were both submitting for the 'industrial' themed DPI (projected image) competition so I'm sure there will be some anxious moments there! It is interesting submitting work in this way though and makes you really consider your own work and its value. I think that the club was a great idea (of Jens) and will really help in the coming year as we grow!


steve

No comments:

Post a Comment