Total Page views

Monday 27 February 2012

Here is my next three pics

As promised I am slowly updating my backlog of photos :) . No news on my camera yet :( .
day45 : This was a trip to a reclamation yard that we have both been driving past and wondering what if we could play in there, so we wondered up and Steve asked. This was also a little play with my new flash learning how to use light is very important and I can see that now ... Amazing what you can do if you just ask..
day46. A little drawing on Photoshop I was trying out (quick and easy shot)


day47: During a comp in club on the wednesday we saw a shot and Steve suggested we visit as he hadn't seen this place in years. This is the old Brick works not far from where he lives so we took a womble.. It was a shame this was the only interesting shot I could see there... Need to expand my ideas of seeing a shot so that I can improve I think

No comments:

Post a Comment