Total Page views

Sunday 4 March 2012

Birmingham NEC after the purchase, need to play!!!!


































A picture from outside of the Focus expo and in the main hall of the NEC had to play with those lines with the new addition and pretty awesome it is to! a little play below from inside the Expo, hand held slowish shutter speed! not enough for a real blur, I did try but they just weren't sharp enough!

so what can I say for the Sigma! sharp, clear and lush colours can't wait to get done the beach with her! I also picked up a Cokin filter holder for wide angle Lenses so I may still use the ND grads, or straight ND's.. I really do need to get this baby protected though so need a UV filter for the front, the element stick right out like an eye! and of course get her on the insurance..

Steve


No comments:

Post a Comment